Thursday, October 13, 2011

~Grade Wedding~

"Love bears all things, believes all thing, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends."
-- I Corinthians 13:7-8

It was a beautiful day for a wedding!  Robin looked stunning and Kurt was handsome in his tux.  This wedding had extra meaning to me, because I have been friends with Kurt and Robin for a long time.  My husband was my assistant for the day and I think he did an amazing job.  Thank you Kurt and Robin for letting me be a part of your special day.  I had a lot of fun with you and your wedding party.  I loved the look on your face Kurt when the guys pointed to you on top of the firetruck, PRICELESS!  Congrats again and I love you guys.












 





























1 comment:

  1. Lots of personality and an aura of fun in these shots. Well done Robin and assistant!

    ReplyDelete