Monday, December 7, 2009

THE HINES FAMILY


Jeff and I work together!  He has two wonderful sons and a beautiful daughter!  His wife Rachel is full of life!  I was invited into their home this last weekend to take some family photos!  Rachel has her niece there along with her cousin Melissa's family!  Can you say CHAOS!  It was AMAZING!!!  I had a great time with this family!  They are full of laughter and silly children.  I fell in love with Steven, Alex, Natalia, Evan and Rory!!!!  Thank you guys!


~Jeff and his BEAUTIFUL family~







~RORY... She is so PRECIOUS~









~Edgar, Melissa and Evan~








~Evan was really throwing the HAT at me~



~Natalia stole my HEART~






1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shot of Edgar & Melissa kissing Evan, so cute! ANNND....the black+white one with little bit of color on Natalia is PRECIOUS!

    Again, great work!! =)
    AN

    ReplyDelete