Thursday, December 10, 2009

TIM, CANDICE AND NOAH

Tim and I used to work together at Home Depot in Wausau.  I later met his wonderful wife, Candice at the company christmas party.  Tim, Candice and I have been friends for over 5 years!  When I heard that they were expecting, I could not have been happier. This wonderful couple is full of life and love!  I took Noah's pictures the weekend of Thanksgiving.  I fell in love with this little man right away!  I almost forgot what a new baby sounds like until he started to make his little "grunting" noises!  Thank you so much Tim and Candice for letting me into your lives once more!  God bless you!!!  HUGS!!!!




~One of my favorites~





~Mommy and Noah~


~Another favorite~

~Tim, Candice and Noah~


~Getting Hungry?!~


~Daddy and Noah~









~The Best Present EVER!!~


1 comment:

  1. He is beautiful, you did a fabulous job of capturing his innocence and the little miracle that he is Robin. What a fun job!

    ReplyDelete